Saturday 30 August 2014

Saturday Again


And a very good Saturday it has been too. The weather has been good and so we have all been outside for a long time. I have spent the time playing, but my humans have been working so they are a wee bit tired now.

My DH is still spreading his chips, but he is nearly finished now, and my MH has been doing some weeding and I stayed with her and helped her for a while. Well, I thought I was helping, but I think my MH had other ideas. You see, she was pulling up the weeds and throwing them into a little bucket, but sometimes she missed the bucket so I ran up and brought the little weed back to her and that made her laugh. I had really good fun and I like it when we are all out in my garden together.


I was just a teeny bit naughty last night, but not naughty enough to get a great big row----just a little one. Let me explain. Well, I always do, don't I? I was out until half past two o'clock this morning, but that was fine 'cos the window was left open for me, but I am afraid I wakened my MH when I cuddled up beside her and so she got up and closed the window. I think she was frightened the sheeps might try to come and see me. Hee hee.

She settled down again for a sleep and I had a snooze for a while but then I went wandering and I am afraid I wakened her up once again 'cos I made a strange noise and she didn't know what I was doing and decided she needed to find out, and when she came into the kitchen, I was up on top of the cupboard again and I wouldn't come down.

She called for me and tried to persuade me, but I just stayed there wagging my adorable little tail and she thought I had something up there with me, but since it is too high for the old dear, she will never know! She told my DH when they got up this morning and he got the step ladder out and had a look, but there was nothing to be seen, so they don't know what I was doing, and I am not telling, am I?

She went out to look after the hens and the other puss cat today, so I sat with my DH until she came back and then I sat on her knee and that's where I am staying until it is time to go outside again.

I wonder what I will get up to tonight? Oh, I just love all this excitement, and I hope you are having a wee bit excitement too!

No comments:

Post a Comment