Monday 18 August 2014

No News


All is well chez Squeak, but I don't have any exciting news for you 'cos it has just been a kind of normal day with my MH doing all her cleaning and me and my DH escaping into our greenhouse for some peace and quiet time.

It has been quite wet and a bit very windy, but I still managed to get out to play as often as I wanted, although I didn't get back into my house when I needed to, 'cos I was down in the field where there is no shelter and I had just made up my mind to saunter back and see how the old folk were managing when a huge black cloud settled on top of me and then it burst open and dropped all its rain on me, so I ran and ran as fast as my adorable little legs could go and did a rugby tackle dive under my DH's car where it was nice and dry. I had to stay there for a long time until the rain decided to stop falling on me and I went home just in time to get a great big cuddle.

I am still considering my nocturnal feeding problems and I am delighted to say that many of my friends are helping me with suggestions, so I shall be able to come up with a solution very soon I am sure. I may not need to consider it much for this year 'cos the nights are getting a bit colder now and the best place for this adorable little Squeak is all curled up at my MH's feet on our cosy wee bed, but I need to have a plan in place for springtime.


My idea is to have a few plans and to try them out before the baddest winter weather comes, and then I shall pick the bestest one for next year. I think that sounds like a very good plan, so if you have any ideas, please send them to me and I shall give them all serious consideration.

I had two visitors to my house today so I got lots of cuddles and I did a lot of sniffing at their feets and things 'cos they both smelled different to my humans and I like sniffing, so I have had a very good day and I am feeling in just the bestest of form and I hope you are in good form too.

No comments:

Post a Comment