Friday 29 August 2014

No Naughtiness


I have been a very good puss today and my humans have been very pleased with me. I had a good, peaceful night last night and I played outside for a long time before going in through my window and then climbing up beside my MH, although I did give her a wee fright when I sort of misjudged my jump and just caught the edge of the bed so that I had to scramble a bit to get back up again. Fortunately, I didn't waken her up completely or I would have been in trouble---again!

It was a normal Friday in my house with my DH going to the Cat Shop, and normally it is just me and my MH, but she had to go out too 'cos she had to go to the Hall for a wee while with her guitar, so I just played in my garden until she came back and then I took up my rightful place on her knee while she told me everything that she had been doing, and that took us a wee while but we both enjoyed it.

She had been down at my friend S.'s house 'cos she is looking after all her animals while S. is on her holidays, so my dear old MH is looking after the chooky hens and two other pussy cats, and when she came home, I had to have a good old sniff at her hands 'cos there were lots of different smells on them. I am OK with this arrangement 'cos S. is one of my bestest friends and I know that whatever my MH does, I am still her favouritist puss cat and I always will be, so as long as she doesn't bring the other pussy cats home here, I shall agree to her helping my friend.

We sat together for a long time and then she decided to make some cards, so I sat on my couch and watched what she was doing and she talked to me all the time she was working, and I like that very much, so I purred back at her and it really sounded as though we were having a conversation. Funny!

I know you have seen this photograph of yours truly, but me and my MH like it so much that we thought you might like to see it again. I think it is one of my more fetching pictures.


I am having a snooze now and then I shall head outside later on for my usual nocturnal games and I shall give you a full report tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. You will always be your MHs favourite at puss cat never fear. After my puss cats you are mine too because you are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete