Wednesday 20 August 2014

Contentment is....


.... sitting on my MH's knee and that is just what I have been doing as often as I can today, so I am very, very happy.

It was a normal Wednesday with my DH going to the Cat shop and my MH going out for a while and me having a rest till she came back, although I did get a bit of a surprise when a man in a tractor came into my garden with three ginormous bags of chips for all my paths, so I reckon I will know where to find my DH for the next few days!

I was still in my little bed when my MH came home but as soon as I heard her calling for me, I raced into the kitchen to say hello and she lifted me up for a great big cuddle and then we went and sat on my couch and she told me all the things she had been doing.

When my DH came home, she told him I had been in my 'sooky mood' and that's what she calls it when I am all soft and cuddly and I cosy in beside her and purr for her and I am just so very content. She just loves that.

So, that has been my day. Not much to report but just a day that I like. I am going out to play soon and I might get wet 'cos it has been raining and my little whiskers tell me it might rain again, so I just hope that one of my towels is dry and close at hand if I come dripping in through the window later on.


If it is dry tomorrow, then me and my DH will be spreading the chips on my paths and no doubt my MH will help us too, if we let her. Maybe she would be better in the house playing with her vacuum cleaner and her dusters and leave the heavy stuff to us. And it also means that we have something to do to escape the noise of that awful machine, so I am keeping my adorable little paws crossed that we don't have any rain tomorrow.

But if it does rain, then I shall be asking for lots of cuddles and I am sure I will get as many as I want and my contentment shall continue.Oh yes, happy, happy, Squeak.

No comments:

Post a Comment