Monday 25 August 2014

Another 'yippee' type day


Oh, I have had a very good day and I didn't even let the awful vacuum cleaner spoil my good mood. I just went outside and ignored it.

I had a long play outside last night and I am afraid that my DH had to call for me lots of times before I decided it was bed time and by this time my dear old MH was fast asleep, so I had to be very quiet and gentle as I cooried up beside her 'cos I didn't want to waken her. That is certainly a great big no-no!

We were all up bright and early this morning and were all happy to see the sun was shining, so me and my MH had a wander round my garden to get some fresh air before she had to start all her housework and when she did that, me and my DH went into our greenhouse and we sat there in the peace and quiet until the old dear was finished.

At one point in the morning I made my MH laugh 'cos I asked her to let me out the door and five minutes later I jumped in through the window ---well, not exactly through the window 'cos it was open, but you know what I mean. Anyway, I had a wee biscuit and then I asked my MH to open the door for me and ten minutes later I was back in through the window again! Oh it was such good fun and it did make her giggle!


I told you yesterday that I thought I was getting a bit too grown up to play with my toys, and one of my friends wrote and told me that I would never be too old for that, and so I have been having a wee re-think and maybe she is right. I still love playing with my MH and I let her roll me over and tickle my adorable little tummy and we play on the blankets when she is making the beds and that is very good fun, but it is just playing with my toys that I haven't been doing so much, but maybe I will.

I was helping my DH spread some of his chips on my path today and my MH was very pleased with us but there are still an awful lot of chips that still have to be moved, so I think my DH is going to be very tired by the time he is finished. I am sure I caught him trying to learn how to do my rain dance, but it was not a pretty sight I can tell you.

I think I need to hide my little book, before he works out how to do it properly!

No comments:

Post a Comment