Tuesday 19 August 2014

Abandoned!


Well, if I thought I had no news for you yesterday, I have even less for you today 'cos I have been so abandoned and so very not happy, that I have spent all day on my little bed, all alone and just waiting for my humans to come home and feed me and speak to me. Oh I have been so unhappy. Can you hear the violins?

OK. It wasn't just as bad as that, but I am playing the sympathy card and milking it for all it is worth.

Now for the TRUE story! My dear old MH had to go to the dentist at four o'clock this afternoon and so the humans decided that they could go into Kirkwall and do some shopping since they were out anyway, so they had to leave me at half past ten o'clock and they didn't get back home again until quarter past six o'clock and yours truly was all alone all that time.

It was raining and quite windy when they left, so they had to close the window which meant that I couldn't get outside so I just took to my little bed and had a sleep, but there was plenty food and water to keep me right till they came home again, but it's not the same when they are not here and I don't like it.

When they had unpacked all the messages my MH sat on my couch and before you could say 'Squeak is adorable' I was right up on her knee and then I did what she just loves and I sat up and put my head up beside her shoulder and purred very loudly and sat like that for a long long time while she just stroked my little head and she says when I do that it gives her the loveliest feeling in the world, so we were both very happy.


I eventually got out to play about seven o'clock and it stayed dry enough to let me get a good long play, so I am nearly back to normal and I am sure I will grow out of my trauma! Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment