Saturday 19 July 2014

Super Saturday


I have had a very good day today just doing all the little things that I love. Both my humans have been with me today and you know that's when I am at my happiest, and my MH was always ready with a cuddle for me whenever I asked, so it has been a good day.

It has been quite cool so I haven't been outside too much although I did have a perambulation round my estate and had a word with all my little animal friends and they were very pleased to see me.

I went out late last night 'cos it was a good night, and I stayed out until about half past two in the morning, but my humans had left the window open for me so I could come home whenever I felt like it and then I nipped onto my little bed and snuggled up beside my MH who was gently snoring so that only the furniture was moving!! Hee hee. Don't tell her I said that please.


I thought you might like this picture that the old dear took the other night when the weather was good, and the other one lets you see the view I have outside my living room. I like it very much and I sit on my window sill lots of times just looking and thinking and sometimes I just look without thinking!


I had another wee play with my Mallorcan toy that my DH bringed me back from his holiday. I am still not overly enamoured with it, but I might give it a try later on. It moves very quickly and it is taking me a wee while to get used to it, but maybe I will.


We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment