Tuesday 29 July 2014

Some News


Yes, I have some news for you today, so maybe you won't get bored with me after all.


I was up very early this morning 'cos my MH had to go away on the first boat and when she gets up, so do I, 'cos it means I get fed and I am always hungry. Even when I just waken up, so I follow her around making all sorts of adorable little noises until she puts my food in my dish and then I just gobble and purr!

So, away she went in her little car to catch the boat and after I had a wee play in my garden, I nipped back up onto my bed and had another snooze until my DH got up and then I told him that I was STARVING, but he knew that I had been fed, so he just gave me a wee biscuit. But it was worth a try. I think they have finally twigged! Shame, but I'll keep trying.

So there we were, him and me, out in my garden when these two ladies came up and spoke to my DH who invited them in! Well, my adorable little self went into a panic 'cos I wondered what would happen if the old dear came home and found two strange ladies in her house! Not that the ladies were strange, you understand, they were really lovely and made a fuss of me, but we didn't know them!

Then, a wee while later I heard the car and then I heard the door and my little heart was thumping 'cos not only were they in my house, but I was sitting on the knee of one of them and I expected my MH to have one of her 'turns', but do you know what? She didn't. She wasn't angry at all. In fact, she was happy 'cos she knew one of the ladies. Phew!! What a relief.

We all had a lovely time and they thought I was lovely and before they went away, we tooked them into out little gym and V. had a play on my MH's rowing machine, so everybody was happy and my DH didn't get into any trouble.

Well, not yet anyway, but it's only tea time. Hee hee.

1 comment:

  1. You're such a clever puss, how you have the time to write a blog among all your other duties I'll never know! We were delighted to have met such a famous cat! It was lovely meeting your servants, IM and BM too...you have them well trained!

    ReplyDelete