Sunday 13 July 2014

Hello Again


It is me, Squeak and I am back again with you! Oh please tell me you haven't forgotten me! That would make me so very, very sad and not happy at all.

I got a brilliant surprise last night at 18.28 precisely when I heard my house door opening, and I wandered into my kitchen expecting to see my friends J. and A. but it wasn't them. Can you guess who it was? YES!! It was my humans and they had come back to me and I was oh so, so happy, and so were they.

My MH picked me up and gave me the biggest cuddle in the en-tire world and I purred as loudly as possible to let her know I was glad she was home again and then I did the same thing with my DH and that made him very happy. I have hardly left her side and I am sitting nearly on top of her computer as she is writing this, so there might be a funny word or two. Hee hee.

I had a very good time with my two friends and they looked after me nearly just as good as my humans, so I was perfectly OK, but although I love them a lot, it is not nearly as much as I love my MH, but don't tell them that please, 'cos they might be a tad upset and I wouldn't want to hurt them.

I won't tell you what I have been doing 'cos I haven't told my MH all about it yet, but by the time she writes to you for me tomorrow, she will know it all, and she can tell you all about it.

I just wanted to let you know that I am back and that I am well and safe and so very, very happy, and I hope you are all those things too.

3 comments:

  1. So happy that you are back. Hope your humans had a good time while they were gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely surprise for you from MH and DH. I'm looking forward to learning all about what all of you did!

    Much love, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Bonnie and Michelle for remembering me. I was so frightened that everybody would have forgetted all about me, but they didn't, so I am very happy.

    My humans had a lovely time and they are both quite brown, but they told me they are very happy to be home again with yours truly which is completely understandable!

    It is good to hear from you again Michelle. Please keep in touch, and please give Sadie a wee purr from me, Bonnie. Ta :-))

    ReplyDelete