Tuesday 15 July 2014

Good Fun


I have been out in my garden lots and lots today and the bit that I have liked best is when I have comed in again 'cos I head straight to wherever my MH is and she gives me a big cuddle and I give her a big purr and we have done that nearly all day.

My DH had to take his arm to the nurse so that she could take all his stitches out. I was worried that his hand might fall off if she did that, but it didn't Phew! He is feeling a lot better now, but I haven't seen his arm yet 'cos it is all covered up still, but I will tell you all about it later.

My MH has been doing lots and lots of washing so we have been out in the garden while she hanged it all on the rope and of course I had to run up and down the clothes poles to make her laugh. It is my very favourite game when I am outside and you all know that I like climbing, although I haven't been up on top of the unit in my living room yet, but I was nearly up on top of the wardrobe in the spare room.Let me tell you about it.

My MH was changing the spare room bed today and while she was working, I sat on the chair and watched her, but then I had a look up at the top of the wardrobe and I started to wonder. I did think it might be a wee bit too high for me, so I sat there and made some of my squeaking noises asking my MH if she would help me to get up to the top of it and she nearly fell on the floor laughing 'cos I looked at her, squeaked and then looked up at the wardrobe and she knew exactly what I wanted, but she said no 'cos it was too high for me even if she had helped me up a wee bit, but I was not at all happy and just kept squeaking louder and louder until the old dear finally lifted me off the chair and put me on the bed that she had finished.

I think she was hoping I had forgotten all about it, but I haven't. I am just trying to work out a way that I can get up there, so watch this space 'cos anything this adorable little puss cat puts her mind to, she will achieve!

No comments:

Post a Comment