Thursday 31 July 2014

A HUGE Adventure


I have been away on the boat with my DH and I have been to the vet and I got my pussy cat MOT and the vet said I was just the perfectest little pussy cat he had seen, so I am very happy. He didn't say those exact words, you understand, but I knowed what he was thinking, 'cos I'm good at that.

I stayed out really late last night and didn't come home till three o'clock in the morning. I had thought of hiding all night and then all day so that my humans wouldn't be able to take me to the vet, 'cos between you and me, dear friends, I was a wee bit frightened, so I thought I might just hide for a day, but then I got a bit tired and decided that my own little bed was much more comfortable than the grass, AND if I did stay away all night and all day, my humans would be really worried, so I was a good little puss and went home--eventually!

We all had a good day and I played outside lots with my DH while my MH was doing her housework, and then she went outside to paint my greenhouse door and our wee gym door and while she was doing that, my DH was getting my cage ready and I was trying to work out how I could escape!---But I couldn't, and he catched me.


Now, I am afraid that I was really naughty here 'cos I wouldn't go into my cage and when he tried to shut the door, I nipped out again and eventually he had to send for the Boss but even she couldn't get me to stay in long enough to get the door shut, and at one point she had to coax me out from under the bed! Oh dear. However, finally, between the two of them, they got me into the cage and shut the door and then I howled, and howled and howled and my poor MH was so upset, but it wasn't her that was going to the vet, was it?

I went on the boat and I got inside while two doggies had to stay outside the cabin, 'cos they are not allowed inside, but us pussy cats are, so I sat there and made faces at them and they weren't pleased. Hee hee. My DH's friend was waiting for us and he drove us to the vet shop where the vet man felt my adorable little body and sounded my little lungs and heart and looked at my teeths and said I was just perfect, and I thought I could have told him that on the phone, 'cos I knew all that, but then, oh dear, oh dear, he tooked out a ginormous needle and stucked it into me, and I was sure it was going to come out the other side, but it didn't. Phew

Ten minutes later, I was back in my cage and on the way back to the boat and then up to my house where my MH was waiting for me and I got a great big cuddle which I liked. I am having a rest now, 'cos I am very tired. I have had a harrowing few hours and I need to build up my strength so that I can get my revenge on my humans!!

Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment