Saturday 26 July 2014

A Brilliant Day


That is what I have had. I rolled home at half past one o'clock this morning, had a wee nibble at some of my biscuits and snuggled up beside my MH for a lovely long sleep until my adorable little tummy told me it was empty and so I told this to my MH who sprang out of bed and fed me. That is a wee bit of a fib, but I did eventually get fed. Mind you it was only about half past six and a wee bit too early for the old dear.

Anyway, when we did all get up, it was quite a good day and we were outside for a long time. My humans were pulling up more weeds and I was helping a wee bit and then I would go off and do pussy cat things before checking up on them, but as they were both together, I knew they would be OK. It's when they are on their own that I worry.


The nice farmer man next door was doing a lot of work in the field in front of my house and he was making 'roondy bales' and my MH told me not to go into the field in case I ended up in the middle of one of them and then she would never find me, and that would be just awful, so, like a very obedient (adorable!) puss, I did as I was told and just watched from my garden, but I have put some pictures on for you so that you can see what I saw.


My DH then tooked out his new big strimmer and he cut all the edges of the grass that my MH cut last week, so she was very pleased with him and I must say that my garden is looking very nice now and I will probably have a perambulation round it later on tonight, but right now it is raining, so I am quite content having a snooze on my couch beside my MH.


I like this picture of me and that look says to my MH 'please feed me 'cos my little bones are sticking through my fur!' Hee hee


It always works though and she feeds me and then gives me a wee cuddle, although I think she is checking to make sure I AM kidding! Oh dear, I can be a little naughty some time----but only sometime, 'cos the rest of the time I am just about 'purr-feck'!

No comments:

Post a Comment