Saturday 21 June 2014

Saturday


I like Saturdays. Saturdays are good at my house and my humans are normally at home and have lots of time to play with me and that's just what happened today, so I like Saturdays.

We had a visitor today and he is from a country far away and he wanted to see what it was like on a little island like mine, so he came to see my humans and then he chatted to everybody else. I sat on his knee for a while and I know he liked that. He smiled when my MH told him my name and then she explained why I was called Squeak and he liked that too. I don't think there are any pussy cats called Squeak in his country, but he said he would tell me and if he does, then I will tell you.


The weather hasn't been too bad but it hasn't been too good either. However, I have been out a lot and my DH has been out lots and lots so I have had plenty of company and then when I needed a cuddle, I would just go into my living room where my MH was waiting for me with a cuddle in her hand. She always has one ready for me!


I stayed out very late last night and even my DH had gone to bed before I came home, but he left the window open for me. It was a good night and I was having lots of fun just exploring and sniffing and playing, so I didn't want to go to bed until I was really, really tired, but then I heard my MH calling for me, so I decided it might be safer to go home so I gave her a little squeak as I went in the door and she was very pleased to see me.

I think she was even more pleased at the thought of getting to sleep!

1 comment:

  1. I'm pleased to hear you have had a good Saturday Squeak, my human has been home for most of the day too. I like your description of your human having a cuddle in her hand, and like you I've had lots of tthose today.

    ReplyDelete