Thursday 5 June 2014

Normal service.....


.... has been resumed Chez Squeak, I am very pleased to tell you. My MH was very busy yesterday 'cos she and my friend S. were organising a games night in our wee Hall to raise some money for the Lifeboats 'cos they help the peoples on my little island sometimes and they wanted to say 'thank you'.

So this meant that this adorable little puss cat was a wee bit neglected yesterday 'cos my MH was out nearly all day, and both my humans were out all night so I was all alone. However, I was promised some undivided attention today and that has made me very happy again and I have had a very good time today.

It started off with me and my MH changing the beds and I played one of my very favourite games hiding under the duvet while she pretended to look for me. I just love that game and we play it lots while my DH just shakes his head at us! Then a wee while later, we went into the garden while she hanged out her washing and I climbed all the poles and ran round and round until I was quite tired so I went inside with my MH.

Now, one of the good results from her being out all day yesterday and last night is that the poor old dear is quite tired tonight. I know that doesn't sound good, but it means that when she has been working today, she has needed lots of wee rests so she sits down, and guess what I do? Yep, I sit on her knee and let her stroke me and that makes us both extremely happy.

Our afternoon ended with a wee bit of ironing by my MH and I did a wee bit of climbing in my utility room and I ended up very high in one of the little baskets where my humans keep old padded envelopes and I was so comfortable up there that I had a great big sleep while the Boss was ironing. I will definitely go there again.


Just before dinner time I took my MH into our greenhouse to show her all the wee plants and she thought that my little pepper was just wonderful and she gave me a great big cuddle for looking after it so well.


So you can see, normal service has been well and truly resumed!

No comments:

Post a Comment