Thursday 19 June 2014

Naughty Squeak


I know you may need to read that heading again as it is not very often you see those two words together, but I am afraid that I was just a tad naughty this morning, although I have a very good reason. I was hungry!

I had been out quite late last night and had gone to bed without my usual supper as I was a bit tired when I got in, so when I wakened up this morning about seven o'clock, my adorable little tummy told me there was a big empty space in it which needed filling NOW!

I mentioned this to my MH but as she was sound asleep, she didn't quite hear me, so I had to go through the waking up routine and it took me a long time 'cos the old dear was getting up at nine o'clock to go swimming and she didn't want to get up before that, so she pretended she didn't hear me. But, I KNEW she was pretending, so I did everything from jumping on the stereo to lift its little lid, then I knocked her glasses on to the floor and I did my little war dance on top of the radio to try and switch it on and when all of that didn't work, I perched my adorable little self on top of the stereo unit, wriggled my equally adorable little bum, yelled 'geronimo' and launched myself on to my dear MH's tummy. I flew through the air like a thing of beauty and landed dead centre and she made that funny 'oooofff' noise again as she very gently wakened up! Well, maybe it wasn't all that gentle, but she wakened up and that was the main thing, wasn't it? If she had wakened at the first request, she would have saved herself all that aggro. Some humans never learn, do they? Hee hee

So, after I had my breakfast, I ventured outside to have a word with the cows and they are all doing fine, but they were telling me that the nice farmer next door is going to put them into another field soon, so I won't see them for a wee while.


I saw my MH away on the boat and me and my DH have had a very good day, although I am a wee bit worried about the Boss 'cos she didn't leave us our usual list, so we had a very easy day just looking after our plants and having a little chat to one another. I got a big cuddle when my MH came home again and I am now resting after my dinner, but I am sleeping with one eye on my MH 'cos she told me that one day, when I am not expecting it, she will climb up on to the back of my couch when I am sleeping, wriggle her (not so adorable) little bum, shout 'geronimo' and launch herself onto the bit where I am sleeping, just to see how I like it.

The very though of that, my dear friends, has had me rolling on my back laughing until the tears run down my little whiskers, and I think if you can picture it too, you will also be on the floor. It is not a pretty sight and definitely not for the faint hearted.

She can be quite funny sometimes, and she is kidding ......I think :-)))

2 comments:

  1. I am sure she is, Bonnie 'cos she loves me too much, but I'm keeping my adorable little paws crossed and I am being a wee bit gooder now.

    ReplyDelete