Friday 20 June 2014

I'm Getting Braver


I always was a brave puss and I have the scars to prove it. Well, that's my story and I am sticking to it. I have a mark in one of my eyes and the vet told my MH that I must have got that when I was very, very little or maybe even before I was borned, but I like to tell everybody that I got it being brave and my story changes every time I tell it and depending on who I am telling it to.

Anyway, I am digressing again aren't I? This morning my DH went away to his work at the Cat shop and my MH went to our wee Hall for a service with the minister from Stromness and I had a snooze till she came back and then I helped her hang out the washing and that's when I did my death-defying stunt which nearly caused the old dear to fall in a heap. Sorry, MH.


I had a wander round my garden and nipped through the fence to have a word with the little baby cows and then I raced back into my garden and straight up the nearest clothes pole and I managed to get to the top in one exquisite leap. I was truly magnificent and so I sat at the top of my pole just surveying my little world and congratulating myself on my athleticism until my MH was finished with the washing and then I decided it was down time.

Now, normally I run down the pole, but today I jumped off the top and landed with a gentle plop on the grass, but it definitely tooked my MH's breath away and she made one of her funny squeaky noises. I think I have teached her very well how to make these noises, and she does them excellently. Hee hee

Between you and me dear friends, I did it without thinking and once I had done it I was quite surprised at my adorable little self, but when I thought about what I was able to do, I was very, very proud and my little chest is all puffed out as I am dictating this to me beloved MH.

So now you know why I think I am brave and I am sure you agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment