Monday 23 June 2014

Bye Bye


I have asked my MH to put on a special picture of yours truly 'cos you won't be seeing me for a wee while as my humans are going away on their holidays and are leaving me all alone. :-((

OK. I have exaggerated just a bit. I won't be very all alone 'cos my friends J. and A. are coming to live in my house and look after me. They have done this lots of times before so I have almost completed their training and I just need to run over a few rules when they come here to make sure they haven't forgotten what I have teached them before.

We always have lots of fun together, so although I am a wee bit very sad that my humans are going away, I am happy that I will still have people in my house who love me and who will make sure I am well looked after.

I hope you don't miss me too much and I will probably have lots of news to tell you when I start writing to you again. I hope you keep well till then and that you have a good summer time.

No comments:

Post a Comment