Wednesday 18 June 2014

Bliss


Sheer bliss and spoiledness. There I was last night, sitting on my MH's knee just about to drift off to a lovely little snooze, when the old dear decided to tickle my adorable little chin and it was so, so good. Oh, my dear friends, I was in heaven. I purred and purred and purred so loudly that it made my DH laugh out loud and when he saw me, he tooked this little picture for you and I am sure if you listen carefully you will hear me purring. I didn't want her to stop, and of course, I didn't want to go to sleep and miss all this pampering. Oh it was wonderful.


I did eventually have a sleep and then I had my usual perambulation all round my garden and my hunting grounds until it was time to go home for bed.It was our usual Wednesday today with my DH at the Cat shop and my MH going out for just a little while and then the childrens were here for their guitar and yours truly spent most of that time under the couch with my adorable little paws in certain adorable little lugs! The little peoples are getting better, but it is still noisy in my house which is normally a very quiet place except for a Wednesday. Sigh!


When they all went away again, my MH gave me my dinner and then I went out to play for a while and now, as you can see, I am having a snooze until it is time to go out to play and I shall tell you tomorrow what I get up to tonight. I will probably be late in writing to you 'cos the old dear is going swimming so it is just me and my DH and the usual great big list of all the things we need to do.

Oh joy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment