Thursday 12 June 2014

All Alone


That was me today from this morning till this afternoon as both my humans decided to go away and leave me. My MH went swimming and she needed her haircut and she wasn't very pleased when my DH offered to cut it for her with the lawn mower! I think his bruises will heal soon!!

He decided he needed to go shopping, so I was left all on my own, but I was OK 'cos the weather was quite good so I was able to play outside for a while and then I just snuggled up and had a sleep until they both came home to me again.


It is always good when they do come back, 'cos my MH always lifts me up and gives me a great big cuddle and tells me how much she has missed me and I give her a purr to tell her I have missed her too. I know my DH misses me, but me and my MH are the VERY bestest of friends and she loves me millions! I know this 'cos she keeps telling me I am the greatest thing in the en-tire world, and that makes me very happy.

I don't have much news for you but I will soon be going out to play so I will have lots to tell you tomorrow, but I hope you are all well.

No comments:

Post a Comment