Friday 6 June 2014

A Happy Day


Me and my MH have been quite happy on our own today as my DH was at the Cat shop and 'cos my MH didn't have much work to do, she had plenty of time to play with me and that just makes me the happiest little puss ever.

We had a long sit on my couch when we got up and decided what we were going to do with our day and then, since the weather was so good, we went for a walk round the garden and I ran and played on the grass and my MH threw bits of pampas grass up in the air for me to jump up and catch and then I killed them dead! Oh,I did have very good fun.

The sun had made my path lovely and warm so I have lots of rolls on it today and I do like this little picture of me 'cos you can see my little shadow as well and my adorable little wagger is there too.


I have been in the field having a chat to the little baby cows and that was good fun as well and my MH is so pleased with herself that she managed to get these two pictures of me as I dived through my fence. I just love these pictures and I hope you do too.



I am resting now 'cos I know I will be staying out very late tonight. The weather is still good and I have lots of sheeps and cows to talk to and I know that I will be able to stay out as long as I want 'cos my humans can leave the window open for me.


I do love the summer nights and I hope we have lots and lots of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment