Tuesday 20 May 2014

When will it be Summer?


I need to know this 'cos I am fed up with Spring!

Well, not with Spring itself 'cos I love seeing all the new birdies and little lambs and calves and I love when the grass is growing long enough for me to hide in and sleep in. I love all that side of Spring, but it is my MH's side that I do not like. The Spring-cleaning side!

Ah, I see you understand completely. She has decided that this is the week when the house has to be all cleaned and no matter where I went today, I was in the wrong place. I had just settled down on my little bed after my little apres-breakfast stroll and in she arrived with the dusters and the polishes and the vacuum cleaner, so I told her I was not happy and stormed off to an other room and settled down again.

You all know what is coming now don't you? In she came dragging all the STUFF with her and yours truly was disturbed again! I was not best pleased, I can tell you, but even my 'please don't do this to me' look had no effect on her and off she went gaily hoovering and dusting and singing while I just lay there being not happy. But I'm afraid it all went un-noticed.

She did make up for it later on mind you when I got a big cuddle and the promise that the vacuum cleaner would not be out again for a day or two, so I suppose I will have to be content with that for the time being. But I still need to know when it will be summer---just in case she finds a bit she has forgotten. Sigh!


I hope you like this picture. I know it is a wee bit out of focus but me and my MH think I look rather cute and thought we would share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment