Saturday 10 May 2014

Super Saturday


Yep, another very good day for this very good puss. We all had a long sleep although I did happen to waken my MH about six o'clock this morning 'cos I was feeling a tad peckish and I just whispered once in her lug and she jumped up and gave me something to eat and then we both went back to sleep. I think the fact that my adorable little cold, wet nose tickled her lug had something to do with how quickly she wakened!

It is quite a good day but a wee bit damp, but that is OK by me 'cos it means that the lawn mower doesn't come out to play while I am in my garden. I had a sniff at all the plants and a climb on some of my poles and I did a bit of claw-sharpening just in case I need to go a-hunting later on. I am ready. I may have been a boy scout in an earlier life as I always like to be prepared.


Both my humans have been at home with me and my friend M. came to see me and my MH and to have a look at her computer which had a wee germ in it again and it was a wee bit sick, but me and her think that M. has fixed it. I sat on the back of his chair and watched as he was working with her laptop, but it didn't mean anything at all to me. And, I shall let you into a secret. It didn't mean anything at all to my MH either! If it is working, she can make it go, but if it is sick, she doesn't know what to do.

I am so happy I am a pussy cat (adorable!) and not a computer 'cos if I feel a wee bit unwell, my MH always knows what to do with me. Sometimes a cuddle helps, but she always makes me feel good---well except when she de-fleas and de-worms me! That does not make me feel good at all!

And I refuse to listen to any of her arguments! Hee hee

I hope you are all having a very good weekend, just like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment