Saturday 17 May 2014

Saturday Again


And I like Saturdays 'cos normally both my humans are at home with me and you all know by now, that the time I like the very bestest is when we are all at home together. I am a people cat, but the people I love being with the most are my humans, so it has been a good day so far.

We didn't need to get up too early today which was just as well really 'cos I stayed out rather late last night, and I needed to catch up with my snoozing time.

Me and my DH had a wee wander round to the greenhouse and I watched as he tidied it up 'cos I think the tomato plants might be arriving very soon and we need to make sure we are all ready, and I think we nearly are. I then went into the gym with my MH and watched as she went on her bike. I have to be careful that I give them equal time 'cos I don't want to cause a 'domestic' do I?

My DH decided that he would make the dinner tonight in his wok and whatever his is doing needed egg whites, so my MH had to help him after he made a mess of doing the first two eggs, but then the Boss came along and did it for him but that meant that she had a lot of yolks left so she made us some pancakes which we all like and my friend S. had made lemon curd, so the humans had a wee afternoon treat. My MH said she will give S. some pancakes when she see her, but it is a secret, so don't read this bit S. Hee hee ;-))

You will have worked out that because S. is home again,my MH doesn't have to go and play with the other puss and I am happy about that. I do understand that she has to help, but I do get a wee bit jealous. But them I'm only human! Well, you know what I mean.


I hope you like my picture today. My MH took it just before she started to make her pancakes 'cos she thought I looked lovely. And in case you are worried. I only get to sit on the table when the cover is on and that gets tooked off when the humans are having their dinner, so it is still clean. OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment