Sunday 25 May 2014

Hello Again


It's me, Squeak and I'm back! I hope you didn't miss me too much while I wasn't here. Well, that's not quite right 'cos I WAS here but my MH who writes this for me WASN'T here. See? She and my DH had gone away to Stromness for a concert and they couldn't get back home to me, so I was all on my own last night and I was just a wee bit sad and a big bit lonely.

My friend S. came to see me and to give me my dinner and I sat on her knee for a while and we had a chat so for that time I was happy instead of sad and that helped me a lot so when she went away, I went through to the bedroom and I sleept on my MH's pillow and I had some good dreams.

This morning I wakened up when I heard my door opening and I got a lovely surprise when I went into the kitchen 'cos my MH had comed home to me and we had a ginormous cuddle which made us both very happy. My DH was in the Cat shop today so he didn't come home till after six o'clock, but we are altogether again now and that is how I like it best.

I had two friends in to see me this afternoon as M. and S. came to make sure that I was OK and that I was being looked after. They said they had come to talk to my MH, but I know the truth! They were looking after moi! I had a play in my garden and a good old stretch on one of my bits of wood which helps to keep my adorable little claws in very good condition.


So you can see that I am right back to normal again and I am once again a very happy little Squeak.

2 comments: