Thursday 15 May 2014

A Very Quiet Day


I have been rather a sleepy puss today and haven't done very much at all. The weather hasn't been to my liking as it has been windy again and cold, so I have stayed inside my house for most of the day and just snuggled up beside my MH.

I was out quite late last night and because it was a fine night, my DH left the window open for me and that meant that I could stay out just as long as I wanted and oh joy, I founded a little mouse and bringed it into my house and it was my DH who found it before he went to bed. He was not very pleased with me and I'm afraid that the mouse wasn't happy either 'cos it was a wee bit dead when he found it, but he doesn't know whether it was dead when I found it, or whether I made it dead and I am not telling. That will just have to be another one of my little secrets.

I have decided that I am just going to continue having a lazy evening and I might not even go outside later on. I will see what I feel like when I waken up after my sleep and, as you can see how comfortable I am, it might not be for a long time yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment