Tuesday 6 May 2014

A Much Better Day


It is much better in a lot of ways. The weather is quite good which means an outside pussy cat. My DH is doing lots of work outside which means company for an outside pussy cat and my MH has been in and out a lot too which means lots of cuddles for this outside pussy cat when she passes me, so I am happy, happy, happy.

I had a long play outside last night and 'cos my DH was watching a film and not wanting to go to bed too early, I was able to stay out until I was tired and I liked that.

My poor old MY was tired after her day in the town walking round all the shops and talking with her friends, so I saw her into her little bed and sat with her for a while and then I hit the night-life and did all the things a puss cat should be doing.

It is hardly getting dark on my little island now, but I see very well in all kinds of light so it doesn't bother me, but I do like when the nights are lovely and light 'cos I can see the little mouses so much better and it means we can all sit together and have a chat and we all like that.

There are lots more birdies arriving in my fields and I like listening to them singing to me and so far there aren't any pesky swallows bothering me. I hate it when I am lying on my path minding my own business and having nice dreams and then they start dive-bombing me. Oh it makes me such an angry Squeak and you know that is just not in my nature! Maybe they are away pestering some other pussy cat and will leave me in peace this year. All my little paws are crossed.

I am having a snooze just now while my MH is writing this for you, but I shall be heading outside again very soon and I shall tell you all about it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment