Thursday 10 April 2014

Success!


I had a long, long look and I finally found my intrepidness. It was under the bed beside my wee green ball, so I had a quick play with said ball, slipped into my intrepidness and then slipped out of the window into the night.

Now, in case you are wondering, and I am sure you will be, nobody can see my intrepidness 'cos I wear it like Harry Potter's invisibility cloak and it makes me feel very brave when I am out in the big world all by myself.

So, back to last night. I sat on my MH's knee until it was time for the old dear to toddle off to bed and I lay beside her until she dropped off----oh no, not off the bed!!--- off to sleep! Oh, I am having a funny picture in my adorable little head and it is making me giggle. Anyway, she is sleeping, my DH is in the study playing on his computer and I have decided I am going out. Ok? Are you keeping up?

I gave my DH the signal that I wanted out, wrapped my intrepidness all around me and shot out of the window. Now, unfortunately I hadn't looked to see what the weather was doing and it was only after he had closed the window that I realised it was pouring with rain and I am afraid my intrepidness isn't waterproof, so I was getting wet. We won't to the 'ringing' joke again, 'cos I think you have heard it enough times.

I ran as fast as these adorable little legs would take me until I came to the pampas grass and I sheltered for a minute or two and listened for any little birdies that might have been out, but they had more sense than me and were all in their little birdie beds sound asleep, and I decided that I should be in my own little bed, so I jumped up on the study windowsill and waved to my DH who ran to the door and let me in. I was so wet he used nearly a whole bath towel to dry me, but by the time I was ready to cuddle up beside my MH, I was lovely and dry again and I had a very good sleep.

We have had a good day today and I helped my DH paint the other garden bench and then I watched my MH while she made some scones and some pancakes and then I took her into the gym before I had a little sleep on her jacket.


It isn't raining now, so I am hoping that I will be able to stay out much longer when I go out later on, but I will tell you all about it tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment