Monday 28 April 2014

Still Magic


I have had another very good day and I have been in my garden nearly all the time and to make it even more perfect, my humans have been outside with me too. I was so happy that I didn't even complain when my MH took out the lawn mower and ran round the grass with it. I just lay on the bench and watched her until she was finished.

I did get into a wee bit of trouble though 'cos I scratched up a bit of grass that my MH had just lawn mowered, and I wasn't supposed to do that. Oops! I won't do it again. Well, when they are watching, I won't do it!

My DH has made a new bit of garden with some pampas grass and some lovely wee flowers and I gave it a great big inspection this afternoon and my humans have made it very clear that I have NOT to dig up any of the flowers so I will try my very best. Promise.


In the afternoon, my friend M. came to see me and we had a we chat which was lovely. My MH thinks that all these visitors come to see her, and I suppose they do, but I think the REAL reason they come to my house is to see yours truly but don't tell the old dear that 'cos she would be so disappointed.


Me and her had a seat in my garden after all the work was done and I thoroughly enjoyed my afternoon, but as soon as I had my dinner, I felt really, really sleepy and so I settled down on the chair and had a big snooze and I think I shall be there for a long time.


I wonder what tonight will bring, but I am sure it will be magic and I hope you have a magic evening too.

No comments:

Post a Comment