Sunday 13 April 2014

So....


.... it is still winding and it is still raining and I am still not very happy, although I have had a good day, so I can't really complain.

It was a dreadful night last night and I am afraid I was getting very tetchy 'cos I couldn't get out. I paraded up and down my living room. I sat on the window sill and squeaked and I pulled at the curtains which is a definite 'no no' in my house and so the old dear got up and opened the window, but the wind was blowing so strong into my house that my poor old DH nearly got thrown against the wall! Well, I wasn't going out in that now, was I? By the time my MH had closed the window, I was back on my couch!

A couple of minutes later, I am afraid I did the same thing all over again, but my dear old MH was wise enough to know that since the wind was exactly the same, I still wouldn't go out, so she gently lifted me up, carried me through to the kitchen, opened the door and threw me out! It was just a gentle throw, but it still meant I was outside in the wind and the rain, so I very quickly scooted under the car and sat there taking in the atmosphere. I stayed out for a long time until my DH opened the door and whistled for me and I knew it was nearly bedtime, and like the very good puss I am, I went straight home and cuddled up beside my MH who was already snoring.

I have had a good day today and have been outside once or twice 'cos the weather is a wee bit better, although still not as good as I want, but it didn't keep me in too much. Then I got a big surprise when my friend S. came to see me and I gave her a big birthday purr which she liked. She gave me a cuddle and then after she had chatted to my MH, she played with me and my bit of sting and I liked it lots and lots.

When she went away,I decided I needed a rest and I lay down on my little bed and that made my humans smile 'cos I have lots of places to sit or sleep and I choose a different one every time although my very favourite place is still on my MH's knee, but my humans thought I looked so cute that they wanted to show you this picture of me.


I am sure you will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment