Wednesday 23 April 2014

Ho Hum


All the sunshine has gone from my little island and it has been much cooler and a lot mistier today, so I haven't been outside very much at all.

It was all systems go at Chez Squeak today with my DH going to the Cat shop and my MH going out for a wee while and yours truly having a very pleasant snooze until she came home and as soon as she came through my door, I ran to her for my cuddle which I always get and the old dear did not disappoint me. Bless!

During the afternoon, after I had had a seat on my MH's knee and listened to all the things she had been doing, I decided to have a look out of my window and I got a big surprise 'cos the nice farmer next door had put some of his cows into the field in front of my house, so I shall have lots of company when I go out to play tonight.


I did ask the Boss to take some pictures of the lady cows for you but she said it was too misty and she would do it on a better day, so I will let you see them sometime. Today's pictures of yours truly were taken yesterday when the weather was better and you can see I was enjoying being outside.


Just before tea time the three little children arrived at my house again with their guitars so that my MH could show then how to play, but 'cos I didn't know who was coming into my house, I disappeared under my couch and lay there till I was sure it was safe and then I went and said hello to all the children and I let them stroke me and that was lovely.

The 'noise' they made wasn't just as lovely, but it was better than last week, so I think it will be fine---I hope!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment