Friday 18 April 2014

Happy Squeak


Oh I have had a brilliant day today and I am just the happiest little puss ever. The weather on my little island has been good and me and my humans have been outside lots and lots today and that's what makes me so happy.


My DH has been working in the garden and in our greenhouse getting it all ready for our tomatoes and strawberries and he has promised me another tomato plant to look after again 'cos he knows I make such a good job of it. He told me that he will soon be putting out all the little ornaments and I like that too.


I played in the long grass and ran up and down the clothes poles then I helped my MH wash her windows with her window machine until they were all shining again and then I went into the gym with her while her little legs did all their exercises and after that we played on the grass together and she chased me until we were both tired.

Because it is Friday, our message boxes arrived and I had lots of string to play with and my humans laughed at me as I chased the string all over my kitchen and then carried it into my living room and chased it again. Oh I just love playing with bits of string!

After my dinner, I went out to play again and after a long time I came back in and that's when I got a big surprise 'cos I was feeling a wee bit peckish and wandered through to the kitchen and I discovered some fish in my dinner dish! Wowee, some 'real-out-of-the-sea' fish just for me. I LOVE it and I gobbled it up so fast my MH said I would get hiccups, but I haven't yet, but what I do have is one very happy--and adorable!-- little tummy. Yum, yum


I lay on my couch for a while and then I saw this great big birdie having some dinner at our bird feeder and I asked my MH to take some pictures of it to let you see what it was doing. I hope you like it.


I am looking forward to having a good weekend and I hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment