Saturday 12 April 2014

A Peaceful day


My house has quiet and peaceful today, but because it has been wet and very windy, we have all stayed indoors. I don't really like being inside all day, but as long as my humans are here with me to play with me, then I don't mind too much, but I am still hoping to get out after my dinner.

We had a quiet afternoon with my MH sitting at the table doing some cards while my DH was watching the football on my television and I discovered one place in my house where the sun was shining in through the kitchen window, and that's where I was. And I was oh so cosy. Then I was annoyed when it went away again. Boo!


I wandered into my living room and jumped up on the table to see what the old dear was doing and after she had told me all about it and showed me all her wee bits of paper, I just hopped up onto the top of the big unit and you will see that my MH managed to take a straight picture today! I had a wee word with her about the last one and told her she needed to try harder, so the poor old thing has been practicing and I think she is starting to show promise. Hee hee. Oh, please don't tell her I said that, 'cos you know what will happen to me, don't you? :-))


If you look at the picture you will also see the teapot that my DH won when he was on Countdown, but that was long before I was even a twinkle in my 'real' mummy's eye. He won his games so they gave him a teapot! I think I would rather have some biscuits or treats, wouldn't you? Anyway, he seems happy with his teapot and my MH often takes it down and washes it and I know that if anything happens to it while I am up there, I will be in deep, deep trouble, so I am a very careful little climber.

Today is a special day for my friend S. 'cos it is her birthday and me and my MH sing'd 'Happy Birthday' to her on the telephone this morning and I am saving a very special purr for her when she comes to see me, and I know that will be the bestest birthday present of them all. Happy birthday S.

1 comment: