Friday 14 March 2014

What a Day


Not one of my best, I have to say. The weather is rotten again with a great big horrible wind and lots of rain. Definitely not the kind of weather this little puss needs or likes. AND I am worried about all my little lamb friends, but I am sure the mummy sheeps will look after them as well as the nice lady farmer.

This is a picture of the big boat that goes to Scrabster in the north of Scotland and the little boat that comes to my island lots of times every day, and you can see lots of great big while waves, so you will know how strong the wind was.


And to make things even worser, my whole house was upside down 'cos my humans were decorating my living room, and I will tell you now, dear friends, I was crying. I know that will upset you and I am sorry for that, but I was really upset and I sat on my window sill and I cried.


It upset my MH a lot and she tried to make me back to the happy Squeak that I usually am, but I wanted out and it was too wet and too windy and if I couldn't get out, then I wanted my MH to play with me, but she was so busy, she couldn't and so I felt nobody loved me anymore.

My living room was all topsy turvey but I was able to lie on the back of my couch for a while and my MH talked to me and stroked me whenever she passed the couch, but it wasn't enough, so I tooked my little self off to my wee hoose, and I did make my humans smile, 'cos my wee hoose was on my couch and I had to squeeze my adorable little self into it, but I lay there for a while and sulked.




My humans worked very hard all day, and by tea time, my living room was back to normal again and I sat on my MH's knee while she stroked me and told me that she loved me and that she was sorry she had made me sad and that she wouldn't be doing it again, so I forgived her as long as I am the centre of her universe from now on----for ever!

Oh, and by the way, my living room looks lovely and my wee hoose is back where it should be!

2 comments:

  1. I can see that you had a hard day, but I'm very proud of your patience and fortitude, even if you did have a little cry. I am sure that your living room is quite beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bonnie. I am afraid I was a wee bit of a wimp, but I didn't like all the upset at all. I am so used to being spoiled that I missed all the attention, but I am happy to tell you that normal service has been well and truly resumed!

    ReplyDelete