Saturday 1 March 2014

Spring time


It felt like Spring time on my little island today and that meant that this adorable little puss was able to get out to play whenever I wanted to. It also meant that my humans were outside a lot and while my DH as working in our greenhouse getting it all ready for our plants, my MH was out in the garden for a wee walk and I played with her a lot.

I did quite a few 'round trips' of my house when I would go out the door and then come in the window and in that way I always knew just exactly what was happening on my patch and that is very important for a pussy cat 'cos if any new wee animals or creatures arrive, then I have to explain to them who the boss is. I had thought about asking my MH to make me a badge so that all the animals would know who I was, but I am still thinking about that one. I don't want to be a show-off!


My MH did some washing and as it was a fine day, she decided to put them out on the rope and of course I was right there beside her to help her. The fact that I could run very fast and climb the poles beside her had nothing at all to do with it!


I ran through my fence and went away down to the big shed and did some exploring which was very good fun and then when my MH called, I ran straight back again and that is when she took today's pictures and she told my DH that these were action shots of yours truly, and, having seen them, I think I look very fit indeed. I am sure you will agree!


AND. Just to end a perfect day. When my MH put on her computer she told me that my friend J. had found me another new paw pal and she said I can write to J. tomorrow and to my new paw pal as well, so I am quite excited 'cos I love hearing about all these pussy cats and I like telling them all the things that I do. It really is the bestest of fun.

I think I might be the famousest puss in the en-tire world!

1 comment:

  1. Love the action shots. You could be a gymnast in the next Olympics. The one where the girls dance with the rhythms and balls. You would be good at that

    ReplyDelete