Friday 21 March 2014

Oh Dear


You all know I have a little wagger, don't you? And you all know that this little wagger keeps giving the game away when I am hiding 'cos it wags all by itself when I am under the covers or under my blanket and then my MH finds me. Yes? And you also know that sometimes I like chasing said wagger and I go round and round in circles? Yes, again?

Well, today it nearly caused a great big accident for yours truly and I shall tell you how. Picture the scene. There I was, sitting on my window sill minding my own business and watching the little birdies eating up all their dinner, when my little wagger decided to start twitching and it was annoying me just a bit. So..... you are away ahead of me, aren't you?

I started out just watching it, but then I decided to chase it but there isn't an awful lot of room up on the window sill and I nearly fell off quite a few times, but just managed to cling on much to my MH's amusement. I didn't manage to catch my tail, so maybe I will try again tomorrow. Hee hee. Oh, I am a silly puss sometimes. Silly but still adorable!

Apart from that, I have had a quiet day playing with my MH and snoozing on my couch---oh and being up on top of the big unit again sniffing the little tree. It's a good job I'm not a doggy, isn't it? My MH tooked her guitar out with her this morning so I had my usual little seat in its case when she came home again. I like inside the case 'cos it is lovely and furry and I think it would make a lovely bed for me, but the Boss keeps closing it up and putting it away, so I don't think it will ever be mine.


But that's OK 'cos I have lots of other places where I can curl up and sleep and my MH's knee when she has her big dressing gown on is still my very, very favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment