Tuesday 4 March 2014

Kitchen Fun


I have had lots of good fun today in my kitchen, but I am afraid that I have been a wee bit naughty. Well, not really naughty, just more uncooperative, I think. Let me explain.

You know that my DH helps out in the Cats Protection shop in Stromness? Well, people from my little island bring him things to take to the shop and yesterday, my MH's friend M. brought him a great big laundry basket and it was left in my kitchen today. You know what I am going to tell you, don't you? Well, I am just a kitten!!

My MH decided to make some pancakes as today is Pancake Tuesday and I went into the kitchen with her and decided to explore this big basket---from the inside---and that made my humans laugh a lot, but as soon as my MH pointed her camera at me, I jumped out again and I did this every time, so she didn't get a picture of me and she was a wee bit annoyed at me---but just a tiny bit. She loves me so much she can never be angry with me, which is just as well 'cos I can be a wee bit naughty! I know it is hard to believe when you see my pictures, but it is true, and I cannot tell a lie.


I had some more good fun in the afternoon when me and my MH were in my living room 'cos for some reason she left both the windows open. I have two big windows in my living room and normally I go in and out of the right hand one, but today both windows were open so I had the bestest of fun nipping out of one window, running along to the other one and nipping inside again. Then I ran round my living room and did the same thing all over again and I did this lots and lots of times until my MH told me to stop as I was making her dizzy.

Now, between you and me dear friends, the old dear is dizzy enough at the best of times, so I had better not make her worser. But please, please don't mention this to her or I am definitely Squeak soup!! :-)))

No comments:

Post a Comment