Thursday 20 March 2014

Bouncing Puss


My poor old MH is wondering what is in my cat food 'cos I am simply bursting with energy just now and I am afraid I am tiring the old dear out!

My hi-jinks started this morning and only stopped when I settled down on my couch for my after dinner nap. I think my MH might be sleeping very soon too! I wakened up about half past eight this morning and I politely asked the old dear to feed me, and when my polite request went unanswered, I jumped on her head and stuck one of my adorable little paws gently in her lug. That did the trick!

We rested for a wee while and then we sprang into action to get some housework done and my DH varnished a little bit of wood which he had put on top of the new carpet and I was told to stay away from it, or I might get stuck there, so I told my little paws not to take me there, and they didn't.

Instead, I wandered through to my bedroom just in time to see my MH changing the duvet covers and that was when my first game began! I rolled on the bed and I ended up inside one of the duvets and then my MH slided me all over the bed tickling my little tummy at the same time and I was so, so happy and when the game was finished, I sat on the chair like the good little puss I am and watched her as she put all the clean stuff on the beds. My MH told my DH that I had been a great help to her, although she did mention that the job had taken her about three times as long as usual. Oops! Still, what does time matter when you are enjoying yourself?



We went into the gym and I stayed with her today 'cos it was a bit too wet to play outside and at one point there was hail pouring all over my little island, and I know from experience that this hail can hurt a delicate little puss like me, so I stayed in the gym and did some sniffing until my MH's little legs were finished walking and cycling and then I took her inside and this is when my other games started.

She was doing one of her puzzles when she heard a noise behind her and she knew right away where I was 'cos I was up on the top of the big unit again having another wee word with the bonsai tree. Oh dear, she was a wee bit very annoyed with me especially when I couldn't get down and she had to lift me gently off the unit and this was a wee bit of a stretch for the old dear 'cos it is quite a high unit and she is just little. Oops, again!

As soon as my little paws hit the floor, I took off racing round my living room and I ran and ran and ran and then I took a flying leap on to the rocking chair which rocked right back and nearly knocked down her guitars. I am sure if you had been listening, you would have heard her yelling 'Squeak!'. Not a happy MH.


After she got over the shock, we played together and I did quieten down a bit and I am now having a sleep to help build up all my energy again, but I don't think I will tell her that right now. I shall let her rest for a wee while before I spring into action again!

No comments:

Post a Comment