Saturday 8 February 2014

Well...


...it is not just as good out there, but still not too bad and we have all been outside for a wee while, but not altogether, you understand.

I have been quite a busy puss 'cos I had to supervise BOTH humans when they went outside. Well, I am never sure if they will find their way back again without me. Hee hee

My first trip out was with my DH and we went into the greenhouse for a while. The poor old soul is trying to cut down his smoking and he has stopped smoking cigarettes and is using his pipe instead. But! The Boss doesn't like the smell of the pipe in the house, so he is spending quite a lot of time in the greenhouse just sitting, puffing and contemplating and I play on the grass while he is doing all this.


I had a rest on my bed until my MH found me and then we played my favourite tickling game and she covered me up with my blanket and tickled my adorable little tummy and oh how I loved it. We pretend that I am lost and my MH calls for me and I pretend I don't hear her and then she gets all excited when she finds me and that's when she tickles me and it is the game that I love the mostest.

We had a wander round to the gym but my MH's little legs got a day off today and we only went to see if my DH had cleaned it up the way we wanted it. When my MH was in yesterday, she wasn't happy at the mess my DH had left it in when he was working there, and she told him---very gently (NOT!) you understand, so he scurried off and cleaned it all up and she was a very happy MH today. My DH was quite happy too! :-))


She had a wee shot on her Wii and I just watched from my couch until we got some visitors 'cos P. and M. came to see my humans, so I just lay on the back of my couch and snoozed while they all chatted and when they went away, I asked my MH to play with me and we had some more super games with my toys and you can see that I have been doing some stretching exercises on the bars of my rocking chair, so maybe if I keep doing this, I will be a LONG pussy cat, although I think I am almost quite perfect as I am!


Oops, my modesty has slipped again. :-)))

No comments:

Post a Comment