Tuesday 25 February 2014

Still Good


We are still all very happy. The weather is nice and bright but still a wee bit cold, so my MH hasn't been outside much, but I go into my garden and when I decide to go indoors, I sit on her knee and tell her all that is happening, so she isn't missing anything.

Another new thing that she has been doing is having a wee snooze on my couch in the afternoon and so that she sleeps the very bestest that she can, I lie on her tummy and purr till she is sound and then I sit beside her till she wakes up or until I am hungry. Whichever one comes first!! Well, a pussy cat gets hungry with all this nursing and caring stuff.

We had a wee fun time this morning which I want to tell you about. Me and my MH had got up. I had eaten all my breakfast and I was waiting for her to finish her cereal so that I could get the last wee drop of milk as usual, and then oft I went, but my MH didn't know where.

She knowed I was in the house 'cos the windows and the door were still closed, so she decided to have a look for me and when she found me, she had a great big grin on her face 'cos I looked even more adorabler than ever and she said her heart melted when she looked at me.


We have a spare bedroom and this morning the sun was streaming in the window, so I took myself onto the bed. Now, on top of the bed is a lovely blanket that my MH's mummy made before I was Squeak and as I like being under the covers,I snuggled under it and lay with my adorable little head sticking out to catch all the sunshine that was coming in, and oh dear reader, I was so, so comfortable.


When my MH saw me, she laughed and at that point I wakened up and had a glorious ginormous stretch which I enjoyed and then my MH asked me to pose for her, so you could see just how relaxed I was looking today.


I hope you are relaxed too.

2 comments:

  1. You are absolutely the most adorable cat that I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you, Bonnie. I know this is true, but it still made me blush just a little which really only added to my adorableness! :-))

    ReplyDelete