Tuesday 4 February 2014

So...


... we had a wee rest from our hibernating today to see what was happening outside and it was nice. There were some birdies flying about my garden but not very many, so I went into the field in front of my house and had a chat to some of the sheeps. They are all black sheeps and I like them and they like me too, so we had a good chat together.

My MH did some housework and then she tooked her little legs into her gym so that they could go on the bike and they liked that. She hasn't been in the gym for a wee while 'cos she has to go outside to get to it, and she was frightened that the wind would blow her away before she got there, and then of course, we had M. staying with us, but she has decided to get back into her exercise routine, so as usual, I shall give her my complete support.

The last time we were in the gym together I made her giggle 'cos when she was putting her earphones back into their little case, she thought the end had got stuck somewhere 'cos she couldn't pull them, but when she looked down guess what she saw? Yes! Me, Squeak, hanging on to the end of them! Hee hee.

I was outside a lot today and I did lots of running and sniffing and chasing and I was a very happy little puss. I am always happy when I can get outside but my grass is still very wet and my little weather man friend says that the rotten old wind has to come back soon, so it might be back to our hibernation plan again.

However, when I was outside I was playing at being a big wild hunter and I was just about to pounce on a HUGE bit of pampas grass which wasn't looking, when my MH tooked this picture of me and if you look really closely, you will see that I am wriggling my adorable little bum while I am getting ready to pounce!


I think I look extremely fetching and I am sure you will agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment