Saturday 15 February 2014

Oh Dear



You might have noticed that I didn't write to you yesterday? Well, that's 'cos my dear MH was a wee bit awful unwell and she couldn't tell you what I had been up to :-(


She had been fine during the day and went to the Hall 'cos the minister was coming to the island and my MH goes and plays her guitar, and when she came home she was still fine and me and her went out and fed the birdies and then I sat on my windowsill and watched as they all had a good wee feed, and like a very good puss, I didn't disturb them and just sat there while my MH stroked me and told me I was very good, so I was happy, but I did notice that my little wagger was twitching, so I don't think it was happy! I must admit that I was only good for a wee while and then I went out and sat under the birdie feeder hoping that I might catch one, but by this time they were all full up and had flown away.


After this,my MH played on her Wii for a while. She has been watching the Olympics on my television and when she is on her Wii, she pretends she is an Olympian and naturally she wins all the medals---the gold and the silver and the bronze! My MH is not very modest, but maybe a wee bit delusional!! Hee hee

Then she played with me for a while and one of today's pictures is me with my little green mouse. This is the toy that I told you about which had the little green balls for hands and feets until I chewed them off, but I still play with the little mouse and I like it, so we played for a long time and I was very happy.


However, it all went sort of downhill from there and the poor old dear began to feel very unwell and by the time my DH came home from the Cat's shop she was all shivery and decided to go to bed for a while, but she couldn't get up again until today, so I nipped into nursemaid mode and looked after her as best as I could and I am sure that helped a lot.

We didn't have a good night at all 'cos she was up sick a lot of times, but when she came back to bed, I lay beside her and just purred till she went to sleep again and I didn't waken her at all or disturb her and today she is feeling a bit better and has managed to get up--as you will no doubt have worked out by now!

And the good news for me is that she has decided to keep on her jammies and the big furry dressing gown, so I have been nursing on her lap and I am as comfortable as can be.

I just hope my dear old MH keeps getting better---'cos I do worry, you know!

2 comments:

  1. Hoping your dear MH is feeling better soon. Take good care of her Squeak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping your MH is feeling better. Be a good puss at and take care of her because that will make her feel better too!

    ReplyDelete