Wednesday 5 February 2014

Oh Dear


Me and my dear old MH are suffering! Oh, you don't need to worry. There is nothing wrong with US but my DH thinks he has got the flu! I don't need to say anymore, do I? He has been sniffing and has a wee cough, but that's all, but he keeps telling us how poorly he is and we just keep looking at each other and then having a wee smile. Poor DH! Hee hee

Needless to say he didn't go to the Cat shop today, but he stayed with me when my MH had to go out for a wee while and I looked after him very well and my MH was very pleased with me when she came home.

I made her very happy as soon as she came in the door 'cos I had been lying on my bed having a snooze and I ran to meet her when I heard the door opening. When she came in, the poor old dear was cold, but she picked me up and cuddled me and I was so lovely and cosy, that I made her feel better immediately. Oh I am such a clever puss, am I not? Yep!

We all had a rest in the afternoon. Well, my DH needed to let us hear him sniffing (in case we had forgotten how unwell he is!)
and then me and my MH did some baking and I have had one of my special little pancakes which was very lovely. I liked it very much, so I gave her another Squeak cuddle and that made her smile.

I have been out playing a lot this afternoon and I like it. The grass is still very wet, so I have been playing on the wee rockery bit at the front of my house which means that my adorable little feets stay dry, but the only draw back is that there are lots of chips on the ground----not the chips you eat, you understand, it's the stone type chips---and they sometimes hurt my little feets, so I don't stay out too long, but I still like it.


I am hoping that my grass dries up soon so that I can get back to my usual hunting and running with dry feets that don't get sore, so please Mr. weather man friend, keep the rain and the wind away from my little island, and I'll send you one of my special pancakes!

Now, who could resist an offer like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment