Friday 21 February 2014

More Good Day!


Yes, I am still happy little squeak 'cos my MH just keeps getting better and feeling weller, so that leaves me and my DH feeling happy.

We all had along sleep which was good. My MH needs to sleep to make sure she gets back to normal and I think my DH is very tired after looking after the Boss----and the poor old fellow was worried too and that makes him tired. Anyway, we all got up and just did everything very slowly, but we did it.

My DH went away to Stromness in the afternoon to do some shopping, so I was left in charge of you-know-who, but I didn't mind at all and I sat with her as she watched the television, and I have seen two things on the Olympics that I think I might like to try and they both involve skates!

I would love to be an ice dancer or a speed skater but I don't know if my MH could buy little skates to suit me? If she can, then I will decide which one I will try and naturally, I shall let you know.

Now, I have a little confession. I was just a tad naughty this afternoon, but I didn't really mean it. The old dear was having a rest 'cos she was a wee bit tired, and she decided to lie down on my couch while I just watched her and sat beside her for a while and then I went outside cos the window was open.

I stayed out for a while and then I went in and had a drink and this is when I did a little naughty thing. I decided to give my MH a surprise! I stood in the middle of the kitchen floor, wriggled my adorable little bum, pinned my lugs back and jumped. Right on to my MH's chest! And when she wakened up, there we were, nose to nose with me gazing into her eyes which were thinking "What just happened there?"

But, once she started breathing again, she forgave me! Sorry MH Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment