Friday 28 February 2014

Lonely Puss


I have been on my own today 'cos both my humans had to go off the island, and I can't go with them, so I was just a bit sad. My DH went to the Cat Shop and my MH had to go to Kirkwall to see the dentist, so I was in charge of my house.

The weather was quite good, so the window was left open for me and I did go out to play a few times until the rain came on and I just curled up on my couch and waited for them to come home again. My MH was first home and after she had cuddled me, she told me all about her day and then we put away all the messages---and there was a lot. It took me a long time, although I must admit, I would stop every now and then and play with my little green ball and the old dear had to do them herself!


We had a good night last night 'cos me and both my humans were out in the dark while they watched the Northern Lights which were quite beautiful. There were millions of stars shining on me and the sky was shimmering with white and red and green and the old folk thought it was wonderful.

I just thought it was wonderful that we were all outside in the dark and after I tried to watch the sky, I decided that I was happier running across the grass and jumping up and down off my little wall and that made my humans laugh a lot.

I wonder if the Northern Lights will come back tonight? I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment