Thursday 27 February 2014

Just a normal day...


.. for me and my humans, and we have all been just a wee bit busy. I like when we are all together in my house 'cos there is always lots for me to do which makes me very happy.

There was of course, one great big cloud on my little horizon and that was in the form of the vacuum cleaner which made its usual Thursday appearance, but at one point I thought all my Christmases had arrived 'cos my DH took it outside and I thought "Yippee. He is throwing it away!" But he didn't :-(

He was just taking the horrid thing out 'cos The Boss had asked him to empty it and clean all the filters and it was so dusty, it looked like my DH was in the middle of a sand storm. Poor old thing!

My afternoon was just a sort of normal one, with sleeps, wee plays with my MH and my toys, a wee seat on my window sill and another wee sleep. Oh sometimes it is a very hard life! Hee hee


I found my little green ball again and I made my humans laugh out loud as I ran with it and jumped with it and slid around my kitchen. We have a kind of linoleum on my kitchen floor instead of carpet, and if I am going really fast, I skid when I am going round corners and my adorable little back legs go like the hammers to try and keep me from falling over and I know I look really funny when that happens, but it makes me a wee bit tired.

There is an advert on my television that has a wee girl on a bike and a kitten in the basket on the front and they are both singing and it is brilliant, so the old dear has decided she is going to try and teach me to sing and I have told her that I will sing when she gets a bike!

I don't think the world is ready for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment