Sunday 9 February 2014

Just Another Sunday


We all had a long sleep this morning 'cos it was Sunday and the Sundays chez moi are lazy. My poor old MH's wee legs were sore 'cos they had done a lot of exercise last week, so she let them sit on the couch for a while and because I am a caring little Squeak, I sat with them and helped to make them all better----and they are!


I had a gentle stroll round our estate with my MH but it is still a bit too cool to spend a lot of time outside, so we both came in and looked out, and that was a lot better. My DH stayed out a lot longer, but he had a big heavy coat on and his furry hat so I don't think he could have been cold even if he had tried!! Not a pretty sight, though.

We have been watching the Olympics on my television and the athletes are doing things that my MH does on her Wii, but it is brilliant to watch real people doing it properly! The old dear does try, but between you and me, dear friends, she's not very good, although she says it is my fault for sitting right in front of my television when she is doing it, but I know that's just her excuse.

Later in the afternoon, we played with my toys and I did some more of my stretching exercises and I had the goodest of fun just running all over my living room and pretending that I am just the fiercest pussy cat hunter in the whole world, and it was then that my MH told me something that made me blush and it also made me very happy.


My friend S. had been talking to my MH and she told her that she reads all about me and she said to my MH that some of the pictures of me are just beautiful and when my MH told me, I had a wee smile and a blush, so thank you S. There was just one wee point that perturbed me a little and that's when S. said that she read all about me when she was in bed 'cos it helped her to sleep!!!

And I thought my life was exciting!! :-(


But this picture is just for you S.

1 comment: