Saturday 1 February 2014

I'm Back!!


and what a couple of days I have had! I have had a magic time. My MH's friend came to see me and she loved me right away. Well, we all knew she would, didn't we? She played with me. She let me out and then in again, which saved my MH's little legs and she tickled me, so I was one very happy puss.


She had a bag with a big long strap and we played games every day with that, and I have sent you a picture to let you see what I was doing. It was really good fun and there were lots of people in my house too to come and see M. and have a chat with her and of course, they all made a fuss of me, and you won't hear me complaining about that!!

She went away with this morning's boat and my house is very quiet now, but my humans are still making a big fuss of me so that I don't feel sad or neglected, but to be honest, sometimes I like it when it is just us.

I sat on my MH's knee last night and I had a very good snooze and my DH tooked this picture of me which I hope you like, so you have two humans in my pictures today.


It has been very windy and very wet on my little island and today me and my DH had to put down the rug in the porch which had to be lifted because the rain blewed in the door and made it all wet, but my DH got it all dried again and we put it back down on the floor, so the Boss was very happy.

I wonder if we will get a reward later on? I do hope so.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you had such a wonderful time with your guest, and how nice it is to se your MH and you together. You look rather played out Squeak, but I am sure you will recover quickly and be ready for more adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bonnie. Yes, I am recovered now and all ready to play again. I had a great time. I'm glad you like my picture. I think you can see how much my MH loves me and I love her too. She knows me so well and I think she knows what I am thinking, and sometimes even before I have thinked it!! Hee hee

    ReplyDelete