Saturday 22 February 2014

Happy Squeak


We have all had another good day and I am a happy pussy cat again. We haven't done very much but we have all done wee bits and pieces and my MH was able to play with me which always puts a smile on my face. You just can't see it!

I was sitting on my living room window sill this afternoon while my humans were chattering and my MH noticed that I was making odd squeaking and growling noises, so she got up to see what was annoying this adorable little puss, and there, in the field in front of my house was a big seagull just sitting there, and right away my MH knew I wanted out to play with said birdie.

She was going to open then window for me 'cos she knows I don't have any chance of catching a birdie---even if I wanted to!--- but then she noticed that Mr. Seagull had a sore leg, so she didn't let me out, and yours truly was not best pleased.

A while later, my DH went into the garden to cut off some flowers 'cos my MH had read that some flowers and plants can hurt adorable pusscats. They can hurt ones that are not just as adorable too, so the head gardener was sent out to make it safe. As soon as I saw him outside, I was right there beside him and he was very pleased.

He thought I was out to keep him company, but I was really looking for the birdie! I didn't tell him that though.



I don't want to upset him.

No comments:

Post a Comment