Sunday 23 February 2014

Busy Sunday!



Now, those of you who follow me will know that this is an odd statement for me to make 'cos usually me and my humans are very quiet on a Sunday, but today was different.

We didn't get up too early 'cos it is a wee bit blowy and I knew I wouldn't want to go out too much, so I left the humans to sleep and they were very pleased with me. My needs are simple--an endless supply of my favourite food; lots of water; plenty of company and the undying devotion of my humans. Simples!!

I helped my MH with a few wee jobs, but to be honest I wasn't in the best of moods and even when I got visitors, I still didn't sparkle as I usually do and I kept trying to tell the old dear what the matter was, but I think something must have been wrong with her Squeak aerial 'cos she wasn't doing what I wanted, and that was to change my dinner!

The 'stuff' in my dish didn't appeal to my palate today, so I asked her a few times to change it, but I wasn't getting through until my friend S. came to see me and suddenly the light went on in my MH's brain and she jumped up, went into the kitchen and gave me a fresh plate of dinner which I scoffed down and then burped--delicately, of course--in appreciation.

I don't know what kept her so long. Maybe I shall have to resume her training? I shall give that some thought.

1 comment:

  1. Be gentle with her Squeak. Remember she is still recuperating.

    ReplyDelete