Thursday 6 February 2014

Another Good Day


I think my little weather man friend is finally listening to me! Whoopeee. Maybe it was the promise of one of my MH's little pancakes that did it, but he has sended me good weather and I have been outside nearly all day. Just for a litle while at a time 'cos he hasn't heated it up yet, but at least I am not getting blowed off my adorable little feets.

I have forgotten to tell you that we are still managing to keep our new year resolutions and my MH has been in her little gym as well as playing with me and my toys, so I think we are doing well.


I have been having lots of chats to my sheep friends who are in the field in the front of my house and I have sended you a picture of them all. I am sure you will like them 'cos I think they are much nicer than the plain white ones but that's just a wee secret between you and me 'cos I don't want to upset the white ones.


My MH's friend M. came to see me today and I made her laugh 'cos when she came over it was at my feeding time and so she was stopping my MH from doing her very important job, but I thought I would help her, so I nipped up onto my window sill and just sat there and stared and stared and stared at them.

M. noticed me and asked my MH what I wanted and my MH just laughed and stood up and as soon as she did this I jumped down off the window sill and ran straight into the kitchen and stood at my bowl while the two humans giggled. But I got fed. Result!

Maybe I cannot talk----well, I can't talk ---but I can certainly make myself understood. Very clearly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment